Keeping up with regular auto maintenance is one of the best things you can do to protect your investment in your car and avoid major breakdowns. To keep your car reliable, you should follow the manufacturer’s recommended factory maintenance schedule.
Regular auto maintenance includes:
- Oil Change Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Major Fluid Services
- Tune Up
Maintenance for your car is no different than routine visits to see your family doctor or dentist. These visits keep you healthy and give you a chance to catch anything serious before it becomes a major problem. In the case of routine auto maintenance, this can save you thousands of dollars!
Auto Maintenance Keeps Your Car Running
A correctly operating engine is necessary to ensure a safe and reliable vehicle. Regular auto maintenance services performed at manufacturers specific guidelines:
- Prolong the life of your engine. Replacing an engine can be very expensive. Why not give it a little TLC and keep it running for the long-haul?
- Deliver the best balance of power and fuel economy, and producing the lowest level of emissions.
- Maintain a fuel-efficient vehicle that produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Get you and your family where you need to be.
Expect Full Service
You do not have to take your car to a dealer for maintenance services. But, you do want to take your car someplace that you trust. When you take your car in for maintenance service, look for a shop that will:
- Listen to your needs
- Perform a full inspection of your vehicle
- Provide a written list of findings
- Show you any issues
- Go over all your options
- Answer all your questions
- Find an affordable solution